Most one-page oakcanyonrealty.com web sites (also called one-page sales letter sites or mini web sites) have only 1 purpose — to sell an item. My transformation to the one-page web site technique has been a hesitant one, as I hate reading all the revenue copy. Nevertheless , the facts don’t lie — one-page internet sites written just like a lengthy sales letter are one of the most effective ways to offer you merchandise online. Many people don’t basically read anything online. Instead, they understand a page, seeking out info that is bold, in a larger typeface size, in a different color, or in a bulleted format. Therefore, Internet marketers have realized that the most important information about your item needs to get the reader’s eyes because they scan the page.
This is what you need to get going:
1 . A niched merchandise for an easily well-known target market. One-page web sites might be best if you have a product for a very specific niche market, as an eBook method teach a parrot to, an e-course on how to commence your own bead creating jewelllery business, or a set of Compact disks on how to instruct yourself to perform the keyboard. You need to be capable of identify and describe the target market, out of determining what the target market needs and what they’ll procure (as very well as just how much they will pay) to what books they browse, what groups/associations do they belong to, and where they will hang out both equally on- and offline. Be sure you know something special in your target market before carrying on to the next step.
2 . A domain name. The website name for your one-page site ought to mirror or perhaps closely resemble your item name, or maybe a prominent characteristic of your product. So , for example , if you are a hypnotist and you have a podcast that you’re selling on how to use hypnosis to lose weight, then simply you’d wish to try and get yourself a domain name just like. Try and find the. com adaptation of your domain if possible, but once that’s not obtainable, seek out the hyphenated edition of the. com domain name.
For those who have an existing web-site, your domain name can be submitted and disguised to an inside page of the website in order that it appears like another website without having to pay for additional hosting. is exactly where I pay for all of my personal domains, they usually offer domain forwarding and masking as part of their sector registration system.
If you don’t already have a web site, it is advisable to determine what your web business needs will probably be in the next several months to determine what kind of hosting and website offerings you might need.
several. A give-away. You have two goals for your one-page internet site: get the get in touch with info through your visitors and convert them into paying customers. The best way to obtain speak to info coming from a visitor is always to create a related information product (ebook, electric tips report, special report, podcast or perhaps other audio tracks file, ecourse, video, etc . ) when the content is very compelling which the visitor gladly parts with his/her identity and primary current email address to obtain the no cost giveaway. You can also create a special offer, say a trial period pertaining to $1, and offer access just to those who will give you their speak to info. By giving you their particular contact information, they may have become a nice lead and you may start to establish a relationship with them.
4. Your product. There are a variety of products you are able to create to trade online. The ones that are simplest to create and require little investment (other than your time and efforts to create them) and are obtainable by an electronic download include an guide or extraordinary report, a podcast (audio recording of your interview or perhaps telelcass), or an ecourse. Of these, should you have almost everything you need to create a great ebook. I like to recommend that you structure in guide in a word absorbing program, just like Microsoft Word. You’ll therefore want to format this into a locked PDF document so that they have more difficult to illegally duplicate. I as well encourage you to have a PDF FORMAT program lets you create clickable links within your document so that your buyers can easily click on web sites from your ebook. I prefer the Adobe Sword swallower program to develop PDF files, as Pot PDF offers both of these features, but there are a variety of low-cost or free of charge programs available that will let you convert basic word application files to PDF formatting.
To make the product more pleasing, you need to have an appliance cover created. This kind of cover can actually serve as the cover for the virtual item, and you can work with it as an icon in emails and in your shopping cart as a video or graphic representation of your product. There are many of visual artists just who create e-book and other merchandise covers, and several components of software you can buy to create your own. We’ve never recently been too satisfied with the results from software, so that i hire Heather Colman of, who does an unbelievable job.
5. A merchant service. In order to acquire payments, you need able to have credit card payments online. Your merchant account firm needs to provide a “virtual terminal”, which lets you enter and process transactions online and interfaces with your e-commerce software program. One of the most commonly used digital terminal is the fact provided by. If you want to purchase a merchant service, you can begin by making use of third-party processors like PayPal or Clickbank account, but they offer less versatility than a complete merchant support.
6. Shopping cart software. Ultimately, your shopping cart software might be a workhorse for yourself and enable you to automate various functions of the online business. The cart i highly recommend is certainly,, which offers a great deal of flexibility in how you list and bundle products, gives buyers a 24-hour down load URL to get downloading the electronic product, has pre-installed autoresponders so that you can automatically follow up with your clients, and an email broadcast function so that you can distribute special realises to the clients or prospective on your list.
7. A squeeze page. A squeeze page provides the visitor entry to some piece of information in exchange for the customer parting together with his name and first email address. The knowledge has been “squeezed” out of the visitor, hence the name for the page. With this page you’ll want to have an appealing graphic, powerful headline, a quick list of rewards that the visitor will receive if the visitor provides you with his contact info right away, and an application for the visitor to fill out to receive the info.
8. The sales letter site. This is the most important sales page of the one-page web-site, containing a lengthy sales letter with benefits of the product and testimonials of others who’ve employed the product, In which formula to get writing an effective one-page sales letter site, and I use a method called Immediate Sales Letter Generator, that helps myself by asking me a number of questions that could enable myself to create the copy for the webpage. The system for a one-page sales letter web-site is generally an attention-getting qualité, a strong opening statement, physique of the document that outlines the features and benefits of what you’re supplying, the actual deliver itself, and next asking for the sale. Most webpages are produced very in the same way. If you look at the web sites for the major Web marketers, you’ll find this kind of style employed again and again.
9. Follow-up car responders. The cabability to continue to reach out and “touch” your potential customers is key in developing a romantic relationship with these people so that they move from a prospective buyer to a getting customer. I usually create a group of 6-10 possibly even autoresponders which might be sent out within the 3 weeks following a purchase to check in with the purchaser, or interest the purchaser within item. The shopping cart product I use comes with autoresponders constructed in. Other trusted autoresponder expertise include and.
10.. Traffic to the site. Because your site is only one webpage, it will be almost ignored inside the organic search engine ranking process. There’s not really enough content to warrant a very high ranking upon any key word you might select. The easiest way to drive traffic to a one-page web-site is to buy keywords, or perhaps pay-per-click advertising. Google’s Adwords, and Yahoo’s Search Marketing (formerly Overture) are two of the best-known pay-per-click advertisers. Google is probably the best with which to begin with.
Completing a single page internet site won’t happen overnight. Yet , with a little bit of research, great copywriting, and a marketing system in place, a one-page web site can easily turn into a profit centre for your organization.